How do I manage my LTV so that I can convert back?Back To Help Center
- Login to your SALT account.
- You will see that you have been stabilized in the Loan Health module. Click Manage LTV from the Loan Health module or click the Loan tab from the top navigation bar.
- From the Loan Status page, you will see two options with the Manage LTV module on the top right. You can either pay down your principle balance or deposit more collateral.
- From the Loan Status page, click the Deposit Collateral button.
- You are able to deposit any collateral that SALT accepts. Toggle between the payment options at the top of the page for minimum to convert and amount to cure. We suggest depositing the amount to cure as to not put yourself within reach of another stabilization event.
- Each row will display the amount of collateral needed in order to be eligible to convert back. Click deposit on the collateral type you would like to deposit, and send your funds to the wallet address shown in the modal.
- Once you have deposited enough collateral, you will be eligible to convert back to your original, or a new, collateral mix.
Pay Down Principle
- From the Loan Status page, click the Pat Down Principle button.
- You can make a one time payment via bank transfer, wire transfer, or stablecoin payment.
- Once you have payed down enough of your principle balance, you will be eligible to convert back to your original, or a new, collateral mix.
Still need help?
Our global support professionals are available to help.Submit a ticket