How do I convert back from stabilization?Back To Help Center
- Once you have deposited enough collateral or paid down enough principle to lower your LTV, you will be eligible to convert back.
- On the loan status page, within the Loan tab, you will see that you are eligible to convert within the Manage LTV module.
- Click the Convert button.
- On the left side of the module shown, you will see the amount of USDC that you have to convert.
- On the right side of the module shown, you can choose the assets you would like to convert back into. Your original collateral mix will be shown my default.
- You can add, remove, and change the percentage of each asset that you wish to convert to.
- Once you have chosen the asset mix you would like to convert to, click convert, review the details of the conversion, and click confirm.
Still need help?
Our global support professionals are available 24/7 to help.Submit a ticket